Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Bill Huston Podcast Live! Odette Wilkens / 5G in Endicott / 4pm Tuesday

I thought some of you all might be interested in this. -- BH



Tune in to the Bill Huston Podcast,
WHEN: Tuesday 12/1 at 4PM

... for a live interview with technology attorney Odette Wilkens.

Subscribe now to get an alert when I go live:
Be sure to click the Bell (🔔)
and select "ALL NOTIFICATIONS"


We will be discussing:
  • The harmful effects of 5G

  • The complete lack of regulatory oversight by Federal & State Government
    • US FCC, EPA; & NYS DEC, PSC, DOH all take a pass.
    • => All oversight falls to the local municipalities,
      which are almost always technically unprepared and legally outgunned

  • The many DEFECTS with the Verizon Master License Agreement

  • And why the Village of Endicott must REJECT the Verizon Master License Agreement until
    a) an Environmental Impact Statement is prepared, and
    b) until the Village passes a protective ordinance to properly regulate this new technology

While this will be Endicott-centric, I'm hoping this may be useful to others fighting 5G in other places.

-- BH


>>  I need emergency financial support!   <<

I currently have $2,500 in unpaid bills.
If you appreciate my work, and/or care about me,
I would appreciate donations in any amount,
.... if you are able.

My Paypal is TinyURL.com/DonateToBillHuston

USPS: I am LOCKED OUT of my PO BOX!
I need $60 to regain access.
PLEASE only use Paypal for now.




--
William Huston:  WilliamAHuston@gmail.com
Binghamton NY

Public Service Mapping / Videography / Research / Education / Safety Advocacy
Blog -- Facebook -- Twitter  -- Youtube -- Podcast Blog
Document collections: VirtualPipelines -- BHDCSDimockArchive
Please support my work! -- TinyURL.com/DonateToBillHuston



No comments:

Post a Comment