Thursday, June 17, 2021

Emerg. Fundraising Request!


Hi Friends,

I am working on a couple of important projects, including 

  • Several key FOIL requests to NYSDOH regarding vaccines and PCR testing, will need to be APPEALED. This requires a lot of work.

  • I have a report coming out about my SUCCESSFUL one-man campaign to get served at my local Dunkin' Donuts without a mask!

    Teaser video:



  • Fundraising Newsletter with some updates and NEW INFORMATION!
    Prior donors and Newsletter subscribers will get updates first!

    Subscribe to my newsletter here: TinyURL.com/BillHustonPodcastNewsletterSub

  • Newsletter is going out TONIGHT! 

I need emergency funding. I have $2,500 in bills due, mostly rent.
I need $60 ASAP to keep my internet turned on.


Any help appreciated! 

Paypal: TinyURL.com/DonateToBillHuston or PayPal.me/BillHuston/

USPS: Wm Huston, PO Box 22, Endicott, NY 13761  

Thank you!
BH





No comments:

Post a Comment