Monday, January 23, 2023

Say Goodbye to Billy (Bill Huston)

 

Friends,

Can you please share this?

Online here: https://billhustonpodcast.blogspot.com/2023/01/say-goodbye-to-billy-bill-huston.html or here: https://apocalypticyoga.substack.com/p/say-goodbye-to-billy

I go to EVICTION COURT at 8:30 AM on Friday, 1/27/2023
I owe $5,200 in back rent.
I have no car and few options. except living on the streets in the coldest part of winter.

I am praying for a miracle,
but I am preparing for the worst.

I am asking for your kind consideration of assistance.

Alternately,
I am saying goodbye to you now.

I have served this community, Binghamton/Endicott for 25 years.

I have devoted my life to Public Service Work, and mostly self-funded my efforts.
I just turned 62 and should be getting Social Security in a couple of months.
I am just trying to avoid being homeless until then.

Donate here if you can:
TinyURL.com/DonateToBillHuston or Paypal.me/BillHuston
Please select "Friends and Family" not "for Goods or Services"

LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD?

Here is a summary of my work ~2008-2008:

http://web.archive.org/web/20080222041330/binghamtonpmc.org/bio.html

Highlights:

Here is a summary of my work ~2009-2020:

https://williamahuston.blogspot.com/p/bill-hustons-fracking-resume.html

  • Documented entire NY fight against Fracking, 2010-2015 for Shaleshock Media (produced hundreds of hours of videos of protest, rallies, expert speakers, interviews with those harmed by industry)

  • Winning campaigns against dangerous, obsolete, and toxic infrastructure projects

    • Constitution Pipeline (2012-2019) 124-mile, $1B

    • Kinder Morgan NED pipeline (2012-2016) 412-mile $3B

    • "I-81 pipeline" (2013) 60 mile Millennium Pipeline extension

    • LPG storage+Methane expansion at Seneca Lake: 2011-2018

    • Fenton NG Advantage #BombTrucks Terminal 2017-2018

    • Atlantic Coast Pipeline (2014-2020) 600-mile $8B!!

  • Pipeline Safety Investigator

  • Other environmental campaigns:

    • "Stop the Stink Trucks": Campaign to stop the illegally permitted and SECRET Commercial Waste Processing operation of Huron Campus in Endicott, which processed, then dumped 80,000 gallons of Landfill Leachate and other hazardous waste into the Susquehanna River.

    • Defeated the Sungeel Hazardous Waste Incinerator in Endicott

In 2017, I left my high-paying corporate job to work full time in the public service.

I lived for 2.5 years in Dimock, Pennsylvania, to help Ray Kemble, and other victims of industry.

For this work, I was dragged through the courts for 2 years, and stalked, followed, and surveilled by industry goons in 2 states.


My CONVID work

image.png

Clockwise, from UL: Dr Tom Cowan, Dr Andrew Kaufman, Dr Amandha Vollmer, Dr. Stefan Lanka,
Mike Stone (viroLIEgy), Eric Francis Coppolino (Planet Waves), Dr, Kevin Corbett,
Drs Sam and Mark Bailey, "Nurse Rose" (Debbie Rose Lusignan, Rest in Peace), Christine Massey

I have always focused my efforts to where I have seen the greatest need. Since 2020, I have devoted my research skills to understanding the COVID Swindle.

I have lost most of my donors and friends I've developed over the last 20 years SIMPLY BECAUSE I was asking questions. I was attacked, insulted, and banned from listservs.

Now it is clear that the entire thing was a Hoax.

If you want one link as proof? Check out the amazing work of Christine Massey, a kind, gentle, shy, and demure lady from Ontario Canada, who has done a herculean effort to build the record of the fraud: TinyURL.com/NoRecordFound

Otherwise, check the work of the amazing people listed in the caption of that photo.

Hey Endicott!

Your home is your biggest investment.
HOW MUCH of your home values were saved by the defeat of the Sungeel Incinerator?

After No Burn Broome was created, certain others grabbed the spotlight, and I was basically pushed out of the main organizing group. While these certain others were experts in PFAS and the chemistry, I was the main expert in SEQR and the NY environmental laws.

We ALMOST lost the fight, because the so-called leaders were driving us into a direction which would be solved by PERMIT CONDITIONS, and not by defeating the damn thing.

But let me remind everyone that I WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD YOU ALL THAT AN INCINERATOR WAS COMING TO ENDICOTT, while the news media, and ALL of the local politicians were calling it a "Recycling Facility"!

Do you want proof?

Watch this video, recorded 9/12/2019, at the VERY FIRST MEETING between Sungeel and a community group (WBESC), and listen at time 44:33, where I ask the execs

"Are you going to be operating an incinerator?"
...and watch their reactions!!!



(Watch the ~80 educational videos I made about the project in the playlist while you are there)

I estimate I saved MILLIONS of dollars in home values, which would have become worthless with a Hazardous Waste Incinerator down the street.

If I could get a $100 donation from 50 Endicott residents, my rent problems would be solved!

Besides the back rent, I have other obligations. I also need a small budget so that I can survive until my social security comes through.

Realistically, I need to raise $7,000 to $10,000.
This is for my basic survival.

Is 25 years of service worthy of a small donation?

(Large donations are encouraged if you are able)

My current and future projects

  • Christine Massey documentary (I’ve put a lot of work into this already, but had to set it aside months ago due to life circumstances. )

  • Finish+publish Shirley Allen documentary, my first! from 1997.
    (just converted to DVD from VHS tape I found in storage)

  • Complete my highly controversial documentary on Ivermectin and the entire CONVID swindle

  • Sane Progressive Archive Project

    image.png

  • Some of you have probably heard that the Great Debbie Rose Lusignan, RN has passed away.
    Most of us learned of her 2015-2018 when she was known as Sane Progressive.

    I have collected somewhere between 20-50 hours of her videos. I want to find a way
    to honor the amazing life and tragic death of Dear Debbie, whom I became friends with
    March 2021.

    My rememberance of Debbie is here if you are interested
    https://apocalypticyoga.substack.com/p/debbie-lusignan-was-my-friend

What will happen to me?

I have no idea. I am trying to be a good yogi and remain without attachments.

I want to keep living and keep working, but I am ready to accept whatever God has in store for me.

If you can help me, thank you kindly.

If you don't have any money, if you shared this note on other NY / fracking / pipeline lists, I would be grateful.

If someone could send this to Sustainable Otsego, ROUSE, NYGCG, Constitution Pipeline list, etc, I would be grateful. I no longer have access to those lists.

Otherwise, I will say my goodbyes to you now.

THANK YOU for everyone who has shown me friendship and kindness and support over all these years.

Peace and Love,
Bye for now,

BH

Donate here if you can: TinyURL.com/DonateToBillHuston or Paypal.me/BillHuston
Please select "Friends and Family" not "for Goods or Services"

No comments:

Post a Comment