Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Breaking: NYS DEC issues Endicott Battery Incinerator Permit while IGNORING ZONING Show-Stopper

Dear Friends and Supporters,

UNBELIEVABLE.

Even during these extraordinary times, Gov. Cuomo's
DEC is hard at work DENYING New Yorkers OUR RIGHTS!

Yesterday, NYS DEC issued the permit for the Sungeel MCC Americas
Lithium Ion recycling facility for Endicott. In their Response Document they COMPLETELY IGNORED the Zoning issue:

An Hazardous Waste Incinerator is a PROHIBITED LAND USE in the Village of Endicott!

I will be doing an emergency livestream TONIGHT to discuss this shortly. I am targeting ~9:30pm.

Please subscribe now to the Bill Huston Podcast on Youtube, click the bell, and select ALL NOTIFICATIONS. Then you will get an alert when I go live. Or else, just monitor my channel.

I also will be announcing an emergency conference call, while will be tomorrow, Wednesday April 1 at 10am. In case you miss that, I will be doing another 7pm Wednesday. 

Call in: (712) 770-4726
PIN: 954763
Date: 1 APR 2020
Time: 10AM and 7pm

Grab a copy of the permit documents:

1: Go here first:
2: Navigate to ->  Enter Archive -> 2020-03-30 Permit Issued
3: select the 3x files, then click "download" or else [CLICK HERE]

I hope this is helpful!

PLEASE share this to others who may be interested.

PS: If you appreciate my work, I am desperately in need of funding. I have nearly a $600 deficit this month.

I live as a poor person at the edge of being homeless. This is for my basic living expenses.

Anything additional I receive will go towards my program expenses, and supports my leading-edge research, and public safety advocacy. 

My present focus is on CNG, LNG, #BombTrucks, and a local issue for me: defeating the Endicott Hazardous Waste Incinerator (Lithium Battery Recycling facility, first of its kind in the USA) to be cited 2000'ft from my bedroom window.

USPS: Wm Huston, PO Box 22, Endicott, NY 13761


Thank you!
BH

--
William Huston:  WilliamAHuston@gmail.com
Binghamton NY

Public Service Mapping / Videography / Research / Education / Safety Advocacy
Blog -- Facebook -- Twitter  -- Youtube -- Podcast Blog
Document collections: VirtualPipelines -- BHDCSDimockArchive
Please support my work! -- TinyURL.com/DonateToBillHuston



No comments:

Post a Comment