Thursday, October 10, 2019

Seeking house-sit, apt, or room in Greater Binghamton (Broome Co NY)

I'm still hoping to find a house-sit, or an apt, or even a room for rent (cheap or free) ideally in Union (Endicott, Endwell, JC), Vestal, or Binghamton for about 6 mos.

(I prefer in the valley and not up a huge hill, as I only have a bicycle. But I'm considering Any/All Offers!!)

For a shared space, prefer in a vegetarian household, and/or someone familiar with, and supportive of my work, but at this point, I'm not fussy!!

I am very low income at the moment. I can reliably pay up to $250/mo rent. I can pay up to $500/mo, but can be up to 6 weeks late. 

I have tried my best to support this local community with service for 20 years, starting with the Binghamton Progressive Media Center, then the Binghamton IMC. I did a public access TV show for many years. 

I was a board member of Binghamton chapter of Peace Action, and was active in the local Green Party for years. 

I have worked for a decade to fight fracking and fossil fuel infrastructure. 


I lived in Dimock, PA (Fracking's Ground Zero) for about 20 months, in the center of the "Dimock Affected Area" where fracking contaminated the drinking water of over 65 people. I built the most extensive historical timeline of events to date, and a historical archive with over 33,000 documents from official sources (EPA, PA DEP) and press clippings. (see my signature below for links)

NO ONE PAID ME FOR ANY OF THIS! 

I am involved in a serious legal matter related to my activist work which, under advise of counsel, I cannot talk about. Suffice to say that someone or some corporate entity is spending a lot of money coming after me. 

I have been involved in several environmental and public safety campaigns over the years, such as fighting the i3 Electronics/Huron Campus SPDES permit modification to import waste to Endicott, and dump millions of gallons of waste into the Susquehanna River. 

And most recently logging about 2,000 hours of donated time into researching and education around a new experimental way of transporting natural gas: Ultra-High-Pressure Bulk-Haul CNG Tube-Trailers, a/k/a, #BombTrucks.

In Sanskrit, karma means work. 
I'm hoping these good works have purchased me some "good karma".  

On Friday (tomorrow), I become homeless. 

Thanks for sharing & caring. 

Contact:
email: WilliamAHuston@gmail.com
voice: 607-296-0671



More info about my plight:

USPS: Wm Huston PO 22 Endicott NY 13761

Thank you. God bless you.
BH


--
William Huston:  WilliamAHuston@gmail.com
Binghamton NY

Public Service Mapping / Videography / Research / Education / Safety Advocacy
Blog -- Facebook -- Twitter  -- Youtube -- Podcast Blog
Document collectionsVirtualPipelines -- BHDCSDimockArchive
Please support my work! -- TinyURL.com/DonateToBillHuston


No comments:

Post a Comment