Saturday, October 26, 2019

To the lady in the big sedan who nearly ran over me at the Dollar General today...

To the lady in the big sedan who nearly ran over me (on my bike) at the Dollar General today, please SLOW THE HELL DOWN! 

Pay attention to your surroundings! 
This is called Situational Awareness. 

Remember, you are piloted a 4,000 lb vehicle powered by a 200 HP V8. 

YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME TODAY!!!

You must use MORE than your mirrors when backing up. Your mirrors only see directly behind you. YOU MUST ALSO TURN YOUR HEAD FROM SIDE TO SIDE and LOOK! 

There is really no excuse to jamming your car into reverse, and gunning the motor and running over a guy on a bike!!! 

GET YOUR HEAD AWAKE and AWARE
before you Kill Someone!!

Like me! 

... It's funny, because recently, I've been praying to God to end my suffering. Perhaps you are the angel sent to grant my wish. 

I guess in that moment, I decided that I DO want to live. 

So thank you for helping me clarify this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment